Tuesday, July 23, 2013

NEW Stills from 'The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones' Show Up

Surprise Shadowhunters! Two more new stills from The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones have been released today. Check them out below. They are high quality and incredible!

Luke Garroway (Aidan Turner), Emil Pangborn (Kevin Durand), & Samuel Blackwell (Robert Maillet)
Valentine Morgenstern (Jonathan Rhys Meyers)

Clary Fray (Lily Collins), Simon Lewis (Robert Sheehan), & Isabelle Lightwood (Jemima West)  in Hotel Dumort.

What do you all think of the new stills? Let us know in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. I'm just amazed at how different Valentine looks. From his hair(color and braids?) to the jacket, it's so different but I still love it!!! I think that's what amazes me, how much I can't wait for the movie to come out.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...