Thursday, June 13, 2013

New Blogger at The Mortal Institute

Greetings all Shadowhunters, Mundanes, & Downworlders!

After staying on the fringe of The Mortal Instruments fandom for about a year now, I was invited by Amber to join The Mortal Instruments and Fangirl Empire writing staff. Now I'm jumping in the middle of it all, and I want to get to know you! I'll start by sharing about me.

By day, I teach at a Mundane school, although sometimes I suspect there are Downworlders there! I am an environmental conservationist, a 5k runner, and a FUNdraiser for Komen for the Cure. By night, I am a thirty-something fangirl of books, movies, and tv shows. I've fallen hard for the supernatural world of The Mortal Instruments, and it's an exciting time for it! I mean have you seen the HQ photos that Sony released?! They make this fangirl heart very happy.  

I love, love, love the Shadowhunters and the beauty and purpose of their runes, but according to The Mortal Instruments Alliance Quiz, I am a werewolf!




Which alliance do you belong to? Share in the comments below.

Tiffany

Twitter - @_thisistiffany 
Tumblr - coffeefortiffany.tumblr.com
Personal Blog - coffeefortiffany.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...