Monday, June 3, 2013

Music Monday #29: Angels on The Moon by @ThrivingIvory


Another Monday has passed by, the quicker time flies, the merrier shadowhunters will be! The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones movie will be released in theaters soon, nearly 79 days to go! Since it is Monday again, here is another song for Music Monday.

In City of Bones, when Valentine revealed that Jace and Clary were brother and sister, that was the moment I thought, "wow another fictional couple that won't work out!" Of course I cried with sadness for Jace's vulnerability during that scene and cried with anger because Valentine ruined a relationship that is meant to be!

The song I chose that I believe would best fit this scene would be "Angels on the Moon" by Thriving Ivory. Listen to the song first and then I'll explain why.

This song would be perfect to capture how Clary and Jace felt when Valentine spilled the beans of their blood relation. Also, if we ever got to read this scene from Jace's point of view this is probably how Jace felt inside, we will never really know how Jace felt because he never shares his true emotions with anyone, well with the exception of Clary.
Don't tell me if I'm dying
'Cause I don't wanna know
If I can't see the sun, maybe I should go
Don't wake me 'cause I'm dreaming
Of angels on the moon
Where everyone you know
Never leaves too soon
Tell me what you think of these music picks and let me know if you have any song choices for Music Monday in the comments below or via @TMI_Institute on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...