Wednesday, April 10, 2013

New Luke Garroway and Hodge Starkweather Shadowhunter Tarot cards by Cassandra Jean!

Cassandra Clare has shared two more Shadowhunter Tarot cards by the oh so very talented Cassandra Jean. These two new cards feature Luke Garroway and Hodge Starkweather.





The other cards that were featured were of the rest of the members of Valentine's circle, Jocelyn Fairchild, Amatis and Stephen Herondale, Valentine Morgenstern, Robert Lightwood and Maryse Lightwood.

Here is what Cassie had to say:

The members of Valentine’s Circle, as depicted in Cassandra Jean’s Shadowhunter Tarot. HELLO, young Luke. I asked her why she drew him so hot and she said he was her favorite character. Hidden depths, man.

She also spoke about selling the Shadowhunter Tarot cards:

(I know lots of people have been asking if they can buy these someday — I’m waiting on word from the movie studio. They have the right to merchandise Shadowhunter things, and I don’t, actually. So it depends if they let me. :)

Do you love the new Shaodwhunter Tarots? Would you buy the Shadowhunter Tarots of they were sold? I know I would.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...