Monday, April 22, 2013

Jonathan Rhys Meyers talks Dracula

 

Hypable posted an interview with Jonathan Rhys Meyers where he talks about his upcoming NBC series Dracula. He had this to say about portraying Dracula:
“I have to make him diabolical and erotic at the same time and let it pass between these two things so that it’s a balance between, ‘Oh my God, I’m really repulsed by this but I can’t stop watching.’”

What I think is really great thing about this quote is it further supports what JRM has said before about his dedication to the characters he plays.  I believe he will bring those same elements to the table as Valentine.  I can't wait to see how he does!

What do you think he will be like as Valentine?

Source: http://www.hypable.com/2013/04/22/jonathan-rhys-meyers/


2 comments:

  1. I think he will be AMAZING as Valentine! I can't wait to see him in action!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amber here are the actual articles as this one has just used snippets from The Irish Sun and The Irish Daily Mail - http://jrhysmeyers.com/media/press-archive/2013-2 :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...