Monday, March 25, 2013

Music Monday #24: "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)" by Fall Out Boy

I've been looking for a song that reminds me of one very sassy Isabelle Lightwood. I think I found it. This week's Music Monday is "My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark (Light Em Up)" by Fall Out Boy.

 
I don't know if it's the use of the flame thrower in the video or the fact that this song takes no prisoners, but it totally reminds me of Isabelle. Even though she is drop dead gorgeous, Izzy is also deadly. It's also a return for a broken up Fall Out Boy, and who doesn't rejoice in their return?
 
Got a song for Music Monday? Make sure to share it with us in the comments below or to @TMI_Institute on Twitter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...