Thursday, February 14, 2013

Final reveal from Sony's #ShareMortalLove graphic celebration- Clary and Jace!

This week has been a whirlwind of awesome. Sony has given us an image each day up to today, Valentine's Day. We got character images of Simon Lewis, Isabelle Lightwood, Alec Lightwood, Jace Wayland, Magnus Bane, Valentine Morgenstern. We also got a new still from Magnus' party featuring Clary, Jace, Isabelle and Alec. Set reports have also started making their rounds from @TMISpanishNews , Collider, HitFlix and more. Now Sony has given us Clary Fray, the main character of The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones.

CLUE 1: What could be hidden within?


CLUE 2: Sometimes I feel lost in my own head. Who am I?

 

CLUE 3: When my back is against the wall, I can always find a way to push through.

 Embedded image permalink

CLUE 4:  What hand could hold my heart?

 Embedded image permalink
 
CLUE 5: I'm going to show my love by acting on it.

 Embedded image permalink

AND THE FINAL REVEAL:

Love is irresistible.





It has been amazing seeing all of the characters come to life in these photos. We are so happy that you guys have been apart of experiencing it with us. Share your comments below or on Twitter @TMI_Institute. Happy Valentine's Day, Shadowhunters.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...