Sunday, January 13, 2013

Shadowhunter Tweets O' the Week Jan 6-12 2013

Here are some of the top Shadowhunter tweets of January 6-12. 


The Mortal Instruments >>>>> 

the mortal instruments is a way of LIFE. 

I'm almost finishing City of Ashes, omg, how I love to read! The Mortal Instruments are amazing. Jace Wayland has become an obsession to me 

Eight months til the movie... I'm sooo excited. :))

The ending of City of Glass was so perfect I almost had a heart attack ♥  

Jemima West perfectly fits the role of Isabelle she's so beautiful

I so love the Mortal Instruments.:) 

The mortal instruments, city of bones looks so good 

The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones; in cinemas August 23rd. CAN'T WAIT. 

as clary fray in the mortal instruments someone please wake me up in august cause I can't wait that long-__-  

IM OFFICIALLY OBSESSED WITH THE MORTAL INSTRUMENTS SERIES!!!!!!! :D <33 

making Shadowhunters is so gratifying. My copy of has done A LOT of mileage. It's currently in INDIA! =

And den I walk out of da theata and I see the mortal instruments poster and I'm like waaaaaaat 

I'M SO FUCKING EXCITED FOR CITY OF BONES TOO BECAUSE OF LILY COLLINS OMFG

i'm only on city of bones i only got it today and being as how I can't put it down, I really like it haha :-) 

Poll closed: Your most anticipated movie of 2013 is...

Check out comments in this post ()! Have you added your dose of love?

Teen readers are OBSESSED. , FTW! 

Aidan Turner outside the VH1 studios in New York | 7 Dec 2012

"Can't wait to see the mortal instruments thoo !!! 


yesssss! The best fans ever!!!

Welcome to the City of Bones.  

Best book ever: City of bones!!! <3 <3 

I finished city of bones and now my i can't ship who i shipped cause their brother & sister. so fucked up. but its really really good (:

Finally got the first book to The Mortal Instruments. I've been wanting to read something new for a while.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...