Sunday, January 6, 2013

Shadowhunter Tweets o' the Week: December 30, 2012-January 5, 2013

Along with the Shadowhunter Tweets of the Week (Most of) 2012 Year in Review Part 1, I thought I'd go ahead and give you a double dose of awesome with this weeks best of tweets.

Weeks of December 30, 2012-January 5, 2013:
What I imagine Will saying to Tessa. From "Please Hear What I Am Not Saying"
 
TMI fans tweet " The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones " tomorrow 12/31 to nom it for best digital 1st series!                 
I just love the way is dealing with all this "fangirling over him" thing, he's not even hiding and scared... Yet lol
Follow my tumblr! www.-insomniaticdreams.tumblr.com 😁
 
Due 2 d' excessive obsession of COB Last night I dreamed dat I was Clary Fray & chased by Valentine. Just want to share. :)
& : there's a little message for you guys in my End of the Year Vlog :)       
 
13 Movies We're Excited for in 2013 ...including !      
If Magnus threw a party, would you cancel your NYE plans to attend?                       
RT ": What are your ?" Not dying of heartbreak at 20 when the trailer with Magnus will be realised LOL                 
My is to find a guy like Simon Lewis with a sort of badass sexy vampire mojo! :) ♥!
": What are your ?" Not die reading Clockwork Princess                 
HAPPY NEW YEAR! (Almost) ♥ Here we go 2013, the year of the

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...