Monday, July 30, 2012

City of Bones Cast...so far




Filming for The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones begins in less than a month in Toronto and we're all eagerly anticipating the last remaining bit of news regarding the cast. Only a few characters' shoes are left to fill.

We have Lily Collins in the role of Clary, Jamie Campbell Bower in the role of Jace, Jemima West as Isabelle, Robert Sheehan as Simon, Godfrey Gao as Magnus Bane, Lena Headey in the role of Jocelyn, Jared Harris as Hodge, Robert Maillet as Blackwell and Kevin Durand in the role of Pangborn.

Rumours about Alec will be clarified soon, Luke will be announced, Eric; Simon's friend and bandmate and of course Valentine!

Who do you think will be announced first? Who do you think will get the parts? Chime in below in the comments box. I'd love to hear what you're all thinking!

5 comments:

  1. I went to a casting call for this show! It was to cast background performers. We all had to dress up with piercings, tattoos, funky hair, etc, and they took pictures of us and then they'll decide who they want to put in the background! Looks like it'll be a fun show to work on!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! When did they do this casting? Did they say how many people they needed? Did they say when and where they would shoot it? I'm assuming it's for the Pandemonium Club scene. Did they say? Lol sorry for all the questions! I figured they had to be doing casting for extras and other players by now!

      Delete
    2. Phoebe tell me more! email me: shannon.catori[at] gmail.com I'd love to do a feature on you!

      Delete
  2. Sorry guys! I wish I had more to tell you!! I went in last week but it was just preliminary stuff to see the potential people for the background. There was nothing about main characters or locations, but I think it films during Sept and Oct. I only got my picture taken along with tons of other background performers and now the show will decide who they want. I dont think I fit the description very well, so I'd be surprised if I get chosen. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Phoebe! At least we know a little bit more! It's fascinating news to say the least. I'm glad you shared with us!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...